Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Batch

Here's my first batch of knitted items to sell at The Alpaca Shop in Friday Harbor, WA (in order of completion). All of these are knit with Dax Alpaca dk weight 100% baby alpaca yarn.


Cabled fingerless gloves (my design, see pattern in previous post)


Seed stitch hat (Alpaca Shop pattern)



Garter stitch striped hat (my design)



Moss stitch hat (Alpaca Shop pattern)


Spiral ribbed fingerless gloves (based off of "Hand/Wrist Warmers" pattern from Last-Minuted Knitted Gifts)


Horizontal cabled hat (my design)

More about them on my projects page on Ravelry. Hopefully these will sell well. Tomorrow I turn them in and bring home more yarn!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |